Why do people want to live in Tech Terrace? Here are the top reasons!
1. Close to Texas Tech for students, faculty, and staff.
2. Diverse architecture & styles of homes.
3. Mature trees and landscaping.
4. The schools! Roscoe Wilson Elementary and J.T. Hutchinson Jr. High (Buddy Holly attended these schools!)
5. 26th & Boston shopping which includes the renovated Lowes’s, J&B Coffee, and Capital Pizza to name a few.
6. Recreation – parks, tennis courts, and walking/jogging trail.
7. Diversity of residents
8. Easy commute for those who work downtown.
9. Slower pace lends itself walking in the evenings, meeting neighbors.
10. Near the hospital district.
As of today there are 24 homes listed for sale in the Tech Terrace neighborhood and the prices range from $124,900.00 up to $819,000.00! If you would like to own a Tech Terrace home, let me know what is drawing you to this neighborhood. And call on me when you are ready to buy! In addition to working throughout Lubbock and the surrounding communities, I like serving as your Tech Terrace REALTOR. Visit my website to see Tech Terrace and other homes!